Welcome to EIEE Consulting
As California presses forward in its drive to promote energy efficiency projects and the meaningful creation of green jobs, significant funding will be available to promote those objectives. The entities that will develop and deliver those projects face significant challenges in competing for funding, successfully executing the projects and proving that they have in fact delivered real energy savings and job creation. The Executive Institute is in a unique position to advise its clients on how to reach their goals using its depth of industry knowledge and experience towards providing continuing advice as funding sources and program requirements change.
What We Offer
The founding partners of the Executive Institute for Energy Efficiency have the expertise and relationships with key stakeholder groups to organize market development intermediary functions in:
- Education and training services for building owners and managers to rapidly expand the core of early adopters for energy efficiency solutions.
- Consulting services to the recipients of state funding for increased market adoption, leveraging the Institute’s relationships with building owners and managers, utilities, and utility partners.
- Consulting services to private ventures such as PACE financing firms, leveraging the Institute’s relationships with building owners and managers plus other industry stakeholders.
- Consulting services to regulators and the utilities to simplify and better align their programs with the needs of building owners and managers and the market makers that sell energy efficiency solutions.
- Facilitation of research activities and standards development to create viable strategies for the highest priority segments of the market – addressed at the level of environmental systems and building sizes/types.
- Integration of workforce training and education with market development initiatives to better prepare all levels of the workforce to accelerate market adoption.